- Stopping creditor harassment
- Stopping collection efforts
- Stopping repossession
- Stopping foreclosure
- Stopping wage garnishment
Essentially, bankruptcy gives you time to breathe and sort out your financial situation – without the pressure of constant hounding by creditors.
When You Should Consider Bankruptcy
It may be time to consider bankruptcy if:
- Your credit card debt has spiraled out of control.
- You’re on the verge of foreclosure.
- You have a mountain of unpaid medical bills.
- Creditors are harassing you with phone calls and letters.
- Your wages are being garnished.
- You’re facing debt collections lawsuits.
- Your credit is nearly at rock bottom.
Discuss Your Options
Find out whether bankruptcy is right for you by speaking with a lawyer at Debra L. Broz, Attorneys at Law, PLC. We’re dedicated to helping people overcome financial struggles and build a brighter future. From our office in Bowling Green, we work with people across Warren County and south-central Kentucky.
It won’t cost you anything to get started with a free phone consultation. Call 270-282-7975 or contact us online anytime, 24/7. If you decide to proceed with our services, payment plans are available.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.