Is Bankruptcy Right For You?
It’s normal to feel hesitant about pursuing bankruptcy. You should be wise about determining whether it’s the right choice for you. In the right situation, bankruptcy can be a lifeline. It provides numerous benefits, both in the long and short term. Over the long term, bankruptcy will give you the benefit of a fresh financial slate. Free from the weight of burdensome debts, you can rebuild your credit and establish a stable financial picture. In the short term, filing bankruptcy has the immediate benefit of:
- Stopping creditor harassment
- Stopping collection efforts
- Stopping repossession
- Stopping foreclosure
- Stopping wage garnishment
Essentially, bankruptcy gives you time to breathe and sort out your financial situation – without the pressure of constant hounding by creditors.
When You Should Consider Bankruptcy
It may be time to consider bankruptcy if:
- Your credit card debt has spiraled out of control.
- You’re on the verge of foreclosure.
- You have a mountain of unpaid medical bills.
- Creditors are harassing you with phone calls and letters.
- Your wages are being garnished.
- You’re facing debt-collection lawsuits.
- Your credit is nearly at rock bottom.
Discuss Your Options
Find out whether bankruptcy is right for you by speaking with a lawyer at Debra L. Broz, Attorneys at Law, PLC. We’re dedicated to helping people overcome financial struggles and build brighter futures. From our office in Bowling Green, we work with people across Warren County and southcentral Kentucky.
It won’t cost you anything to get started with a free phone consultation. Call 270-266-3981 or contact us online anytime, 24/7. If you decide to proceed with our services, payment plans are available.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.