Proven Local Lawyers
Helping You Recover
Heather H. Wade
- Mass Torts/Products Liability
- Domestic Relations
- Nursing Home Abuse
Heather Harryman Wade is a Warren county native and graduated from Western Kentucky University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics and was a founding member of the economics club. She even found time to play women's rugby for WKU. Heather received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Kentucky J. David Rosenberg College of Law in 2004. In addition to being licensed to practice law in Kentucky, Heather is also licensed to practice in Tennessee.
Heather has experience in areas including domestic relations, probate, and products liability. She is happy to answer questions regarding pharmaceutical recalls and products liability, such as the recent recall of Phillips C-PAP machines. Heather also works with nursing home abuse cases. One of her primary focuses at Debra L. Broz, Attorneys at Law is bankruptcy. Heather can help you file a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Since she is a Bowling Green local, Heather enjoys being involved in the community. She actively volunteers for the annual Suicide Prevention Walk, Chairs the Board for Amazing Angels, Inc. and is the Chair of the Warren County Code Enforcement Board. Heather and her son, Trent, can be found cheering on the WKU Hilltoppers during football season. She also loves pursuing outdoor activities with her family.
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2004
- Western Kentucky University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2001
- Major: Business Economics
- Kentucky, 2004
- Tennessee, 2014
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2017
- Board Chair, Amazing Angels, Inc.
- Board Chair, Warren County Code Enforcement Board
- Volunteer, AFSP Suicide Prevention Walk
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association