Attorney Darren K. Mexic is a partner with the law firm of Debra L. Broz, Attorneys at Law, PLC. Mr. Mexic is licensed to practice law in Kentucky and Tennessee. He received his B.A. from Western Kentucky University in 2000, where he graduated magna cum laude. Darren received his J.D. from Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University in 2003, and was a member of the Salmon P. Chase Inn of Court. Darren received the 2009 Pro Bono Publico Award from Lawyers Care and the Warren County Bowling Green Bar Association for his commitment to providing free legal services to people in need.
Darren is a graduate of the 2011 class of Leadership Bowling Green and serves as a day chair for the current classes of Leadership Bowling Green. Darren is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association and the Warren County Bowling Green Bar Association. He is also a member of the Kentucky Justice Association and has served on multiple committees for the KJA in the past.
Mr. Mexic's practice currently focuses on bankruptcy cases and personal injury cases. He enjoys being able to help people when they need it most and provide them with a fresh start. Darren finds it especially rewarding when he is able to file a bankruptcy claim for a struggling family and save their home from foreclosure or their car from repossession.
Personally, Darren is married and has one child. In 1993, Darren achieved the rank of Eagle Scout and still enjoys camping, hiking and generally all things outdoors. Darren also competes in triathlons and is a member of the USA Triathlon, the national governing body for triathlons.
- Personal Injury
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: Salmon P. Chase Inn of Court, Member
- Western Kentucky University
- B.A. - 2000
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Sociology
- Kentucky, 2003
- Tennessee, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2003
- Pro Bono Publico Award, Lawyers Care and Warren County Bowling Green Bar Association
- Eagle Scout member of the USA Triathlon, 1993
- Lawyers Care , 2003 to 2015
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, Present
- Warren County Bowling Green Bar Association, Board of Directors, Member, 2003 to 2015
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member