Carrie Jolly Link graduated from Western Kentucky University with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and received her Juris Doctorate from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in Montgomery, Alabama. After completing an internship with Attorney General's Office in Alabama during law school, she could not wait to move back to Bowling Green, where she grew up. After becoming licensed in Kentucky, Carrie worked as a staff attorney for the Honorable Catherine Rice Holderfield for two years in Warren Circuit Court. Thereafter, she spent nearly three years practicing Social Security Disability. She joined Debra L. Broz, Attorneys at Law, in 2016.
Carrie's practice focuses on Social Security Disability, Family Law and Worker's Compensation. She understands that dealing with the system associated with trying to obtain any type of these benefits can be lengthy, and coupled with dealing with a medical condition, can be very frustrating. It's very rewarding for her to work side by side with her clients through the entire process and to ease these frustrations along the way.
Carrie is one of the very few attorneys in the area trained in Collaborative Divorce. For more information on Collaborative Divorce practice in the area, contact Carrie or visit kyrespectfuldivorce.com.
Carrie enjoys giving back to her community of Bowling Green. She has served on the Board of Directors for the Bowling Green-Warren County Bar Association (2011-2016) and on the Board of Directors for CASA of South Central Kentucky (2017-2019). She currently serves on the Lil' Angel's Attic Charity Consignment Sale Committee as well as on the Board of Directors for Hope Harbor, Inc. Carrie also serves in various roles at Broadway United Methodist Church and volunteers for Kentucky Legal Aid doing pro bono work.
- Social Security - Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Faulkner University, Jones School of Law, Montgomery, Alabama
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Sociology
- Minor: Criminology & Political Science
- Kentucky, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2014
Pro Bono Activities
- Kentucky Legal Aid, Family Clinics, 2015
- Kentucky Legal Aid of Northern Kentucky Volunteer Lawyers, Inc, 2016
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Bowling Green-Warren Co Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2011 to 2016
- Bowling Green-Warren Co Bar Association, Law Day Chair, 2012
- Bowling Green-Warren Co Bar Association, Barrister's Ball Committee, 2015
Current Employment Position