Proven Local Lawyers
Helping You Recover
Carrie Jolly Link
- Social Security - Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
Carrie Jolly Link graduated from Western Kentucky University with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and received her Juris Doctorate from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in Montgomery, Alabama. After completing an internship with Attorney General's Office in Alabama during law school, she could not wait to move back to Bowling Green, where she grew up. After becoming licensed in Kentucky, Carrie worked as a staff attorney for the Honorable Catherine Rice Holderfield for two years in Warren Circuit Court. Thereafter, she spent nearly three years practicing Social Security Disability.
Mrs. Link's current practice focuses on Social Security Disability and Workers' Compensation. She understands that dealing with the systems associated with trying to obtain any type of these benefits can be lengthy and, coupled with dealing with a medical condition, can be very frustrating. It's very rewarding for her to work side by side with her clients through the entire process and to ease these frustrations along the way. Carrie also handles the firm's Personal Injury Litigation.
Carrie enjoys giving back to her community of Bowling Green. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Bowling Green-Warren County Bar Association, Hope Harbor, and the Lil' Angel's Attic Charity Consignment Sale. She formally served on the Board of Directors for CASA of South Central Kentucky and is graduate of the 2021/2022 LeadershipBG class. Carrie also volunteers for Kentucky Legal Aid and AppalReD doing pro bono work.
Personally, Carrie is a dog lover that enjoys live music, traveling, watching football, reading, collecting vinyl records, and hiking.
- Faulkner University, Jones School of Law, Montgomery, Alabama
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Sociology
- Minor: Criminology & Political Science
- Kentucky, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2014
- Kentucky Legal Aid, Family Clinics, 2015
- Kentucky Legal Aid of Northern Kentucky Volunteer Lawyers, Inc, 2016
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Bowling Green-Warren Co Bar Association: Board of Directors, 2011 to 2016, and current; Law Day Chair, 2012; Barrister's Ball Committee, 2015, current
- Kentucky Workers' Association